Please Pray For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkins21

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ### and my ###, we are in two different countries and trying to be together. Please pray for us; we just want to be together. Please ask God to help us. I beg all of you on here, please ask God.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessings. Protect my son driving. I pray silent needs in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
14
Views
238
Please help me pray, that God would still give us good health, keep us far from sickness, and give us long life so we can be with our family and loved ones. May He give us guidance and protection every day. I pray that my husband will get a call soon so he can board and go back to work, because...
Replies
7
Views
105
Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom