Please pray for us! We can't take much more! Since Christmas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmnoffaith1

Servant of All
Please pray for us! We can't take much more!

Since Christmas Eve we hadn't had one single day where the electric, heat, and water were all working on the same day. My husband and I and our eleven-year-old son are worn out with cold, fatigue, and stress. Using bottled water to flush toilets and do dishes, trying to huddle in front of a fireplace to sleep... I have a constant feeling that I am on the verge of tears. I finally asked the Lord a few days ago to PLEASE let me put the burden down long enough to get my breath even if it was only for a few days... and that is exactly what He gave me. 2 days of heat and water. Last night heat went out again, and this morning no water. There is no way we can move right now, and my husband is getting more and more angry and frustrated and I am praying harder and harder. It will be below zero in a few days and I just can't take much more. I am crying now as I am typing this. Please intercede for us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God - I really need your help ### is everything to me and I just don’t understand what is wrong with him and his mind. We have an amazing life, family, home and life. Please remove ### from his heart, heart and ours lives. Bring him back to me and let us start over please God I need this...
Replies
6
Views
351
Dear God, I really need your help ### is everything to me and I just don’t understand what is wrong with him and his mind. We have an amazing life, family, home and friendship. Please remove ### from his heart, head and ours lives. Bring him back to me and let us start over please God I need...
Replies
8
Views
430
Dear Lord I can't take much more .Come to my aid .Save us .I'm really out of options.Have Mercy.We need a safe place and protection where we can heal .I haven't anything left .Help us from danger and protect and guide us ,I'm tired of living from hand to mouth and I can't ask anyone .If there...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom