Please pray for us that a state ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
318
I prayed for a companion and a much younger guy is pursuing me. I did mention to him that it's not a good thing but as younger people say these days age is but a number. I do look much younger than my age a blessing because I have had a relationship with God practically all my life. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
34
It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom