Nobody is reading this thread right now.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Please pray for us . My husband needs to have his boss pay him its been a month since he has not payed him . I am also seeking employment. Dear . Please holy father provide as he are seeking you . Please change this circumstance. today in your name we ask Amen and Amen provide us opportunity today in your name we ask JESUS . thank you heavenly father YAHWEH

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your divine intervention in the situation faced by NEWHOPE. Lord, we lift up the husband of NEWHOPE who is awaiting payment from his boss. We pray that you would touch the heart of the boss and prompt them to fulfill their financial obligations. Your Word assures us that you are our provider, and we trust in your faithfulness to meet our needs .

Additionally, we lift up NEWHOPE who is seeking employment. Father, we ask that you open doors of opportunity and guide them to the right job that aligns with their skills and desires. We know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think , and we trust in your perfect timing.

Lord, we surrender these circumstances into your hands, knowing that you are in control of all things. We ask for your favor and provision to be poured out upon NEWHOPE today. May they experience your peace and assurance as they wait upon you.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. We give you all the glory and honor. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and provide for your needs according to His perfect will.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father YAHWEH , i ask you to show me direction for a job today. Please put it in Ronnie's heart to be kind to me LORD i have done nothing wrong to him i pray that you will humble this person as her boss told him to give me a chance and he has not i pray that Evelyn will do...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please dont forget about us myself and husband.I uplift my husband to you and pray that his boss from RQ will pay him today or this week . LORD i pray for my husband that he may fall in love with me and i to him . Thank you Jesus for everything
Replies
Views
Father, please help my husband find a better opportunity he left his job for another company but they misrepresenting the job and the truck is in bad condition. Father help us with the finances so my husband can get his own truck. We really need a break through right now a super natural miracle...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for this opportunity to live again. Can you please make me feel holy and clean and righteous again? In Jesus mighty name amen 💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please my husband he is moody and upset most of the time. Please help him find peace in his heart and bring happiness back to him he’s not happy with our lives and wants a better job please bring him the promotion and fill his heart with your love and happiness I pray for this in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom