Please pray for ### urgently

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN NEW NIGHTS COME THRU I GET A JOB EITHER OUT STATE OR OUT COUNTRY URGENTLY WHERE I CAN BE A SECRET GREATLYY WHERE MY FAMILY JUST SAY HI TO ME WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT THEY WANT TO NO WORRIES FOR NOW THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
163
I got a dream about video games. Please pray for these urges to go away.
Replies
11
Views
134
I need prayers to quit smoking nicotine and addictions I want to give everything to Jesus and do his will but my will needs to be delivered I wanna do his word and will I need his strength and power and prayers pray whatever the Holy Spirit prays
Replies
13
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom