Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My 2yrs old niece ### doesn't wanto sleep, she's playing whole night, not letting her father also to sleep allmost mid morning now. In my country we're traveling back to Home. My brother ### he has to drive on the way . If we don't sleep well now at morning time it'll be tiresome and sleepy...
Replies
11
Views
137
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
176
Pray for tomorrow interview that holy spirit be my help as I go for interview guide the words to say and remove all anxiety and negativity during the job interview and I declared that as long as I go for the job interview the job is mine. Remove all hinderance and the necessary and pray for...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom