Please pray for ### today. I’m under ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been going through this torment & torture since ###. I hear a voice every day, I hear my late twin brothers voice in the camper me and my common law used to sleep in. I stay on a ### in ### I've tried talking to councilors psychology nothing gets better. The enemy is able to do things I...
Replies
8
Views
260
I hear voices of condemnation, feel weight on myself and feel trapped in guilt and shame. I don’t feel like doing anything, have a “laissez faire” attitude. I’m on antipsychotic and anti-depression medication. I barely feel like doing anything and nothing excites me. I’ve been this way for...
Replies
11
Views
391
Dear god today I’m going for a drug test to a new career path hoping I get this job in pass this drug test to I can now get my life back on track in be able to enjoy my life the right way with my children father god I know I’m not the best at everything I still try in try in try until it’s right...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom