Please Pray For ### To The Lord Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaul

Disciple of Prayer
Dearest Lord Jesus, I am going to a job interview tomorrow morning, please bless the interview and the whole situation with your love and light, and let it be a good interview and bless my chance to get the job with your grandest love and light, wisdom and peace. May I have a good integrity while telling about my talents and let me get the job. Let me be calm and send me your angels to be with me and calm me and inspire me. Bless the two persons I am going to talk to. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for deliverance and conversion for 'persons'; who I regularly dream monitoring me, trying to afflict me in the dream, trying to get me to eat, blocking my forward movements, or some other affliction in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name! For God's Mercy for a successful interview and...
Replies
11
Views
184
Another beautiful day, get me out to enjoy it. I need help to restore my reputation, income increase is needed. I am existing but not able to help others beyond that. Put the right idea in my head and the right person(s) in my path today. Is this agency the right path? A way return to practice...
Replies
11
Views
201
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom