please pray for ### to move out of the house ### is in and to be successful and happy in life

i just want to be happy. i want to be a wife and a mother. there are other things i need prayer for, but i really need this right now because i have been trying for it and nothing has worked yet. please also ask God to save me. please
Just ask Jesus into your heart and you will be saved.
 
Just ask Jesus into your heart and you will be saved.
I have multiple times over the past ### years and nothing is changing. I just feel more distant. I am just assuming I am not good enough.
 
well idk then. i have a feeling i won’t make it.
I have felt like that at times but all the reading and studying of the Scriptures that I did saved my life quite a few times. I had a mountain lion appear right above me in the wilderness and I remembered reading that the beasts of the field are at peace with the Righteous in the book of Job. I thought I’m not Righteous but I remembered reading that Jesus gives us His Righteousness so I spoke something like Jesus says we are at peace with each other, I looked away and looked back and it was gone. It was pretty Amazing to survive that and I doubt I would have had I known nothing but His Word is inside me now. Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
 
I have felt like that at times but all the reading and studying of the Scriptures that I did saved my life quite a few times. I had a mountain lion appear right above me in the wilderness and I remembered reading that the beasts of the field are at peace with the Righteous in the book of Job. I thought I’m not Righteous but I remembered reading that Jesus gives us His Righteousness so I spoke something like Jesus says we are at peace with each other, I looked away and looked back and it was gone. It was pretty Amazing to survive that and I doubt I would have had I known nothing but His Word is inside me now. Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
you are very lucky, but on the daily, i don’t know if i feel His presence. i try to talk to Him and it’s either complete silence or total confusion. sometimes i even get cursed out and told not to pray. idk what to do. i feel like i ruined everything just trying to get close to God. i don’t know what will happen to me, but clearly you are saved.
 
you are very lucky, but on the daily, i don’t know if i feel His presence. i try to talk to Him and it’s either complete silence or total confusion. sometimes i even get cursed out and told not to pray. idk what to do. i feel like i ruined everything just trying to get close to God. i don’t know what will happen to me, but clearly you are saved.
Did you know that we can separate ourselves from God through fornication and idolatry? Even as true believers we can have demons lying to us as well. I’ve even experienced James chapter 5 first hand calling on the elders of the church to anoint me with oil. I don’t know you, I believe the only One who truly knows us is God/Jesus and I believe that He is the only One we can truly know as well. We should go through His Word with a willingness to die to ourselves and do our best to follow His Instructions even if we don’t fully understand them as well as a desire to help others along our way.
 
Did you know that we can separate ourselves from God through fornication and idolatry? Even as true believers we can have demons lying to us as well. I’ve even experienced James chapter 5 first hand calling on the elders of the church to anoint me with oil. I don’t know you, I believe the only One who truly knows us is God/Jesus and I believe that He is the only One we can truly know as well. We should go through His Word with a willingness to die to ourselves and do our best to follow His Instructions even if we don’t fully understand them as well as a desire to help others along our way.
I've tried the oil thing and I don't know... I don't trust churches; they actually just made fun of me or yelled at me when I told them what they said the Holy Spirit said about me didn't come true. Uh, also, I got rejected from a job in ### (was trying to move there), so I don't know. I don't know what to do. Any time I try to leave, it's like I can't. I need to get away from here. I need to be safe.
 
📜John 8:36: If the Son, therefore, shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. All the areas in my life that I need to let go of and or surrender to You, walk me through it, talk me through it. Walk me back through my past, heal the wounds, heal the hurts, and do the inner healing needed in my life. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Heal, deliver, and set each of us free so that we can live healthier, better quality, productive lives for the glory of God. Bless each of us to fall in love with You, and love what You love and hate what You hate. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, About the age of ### I suffer with AuDHD still living with my parents. My mom does not want me to move out, even though all my sisters are moved out, including one that’s younger than me the older two are happily married. The younger one is engaged. I don’t have a sweetheart...
Replies
12
Views
196
Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
261
LIFE IN I MOVE OUT OF CALIFORNIA URGENTLY SAFELY SOMEWHERE CHEAPER BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY URGENTLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN I FIND MYSELF A FINE ASS GUY TO ME TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH HEALING NORMALCY GET OUT OF OF WHERE IM AT GREATLY. URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom