Please pray for ### ### to go ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
Over a year ago, I had to report a neighbor to the police due to their neglect of a dog. She'd go on trips overseas and leave the poor thing barking for 6-8+ hours, day and night. By month 5, I no longer remembered what good sleep felt like. Police sided with me. The dog was rehomed and now...
Replies
8
Views
224
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
9
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom