Please pray for ### to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus mighty name I am asking for prayer for complete pain freedom this nite. My doct'ors office sent my prescriptions to the incorrect pharmacy and did not resolve the issue even as late as 6pm this evening. I stand on the blessing of God blessing and keeping me because he has truly kept...
Replies
12
Views
86
Please pray that God will heal and bring my cat ### out of whatever episode she is having right now. She has recently lost a lot of weight and the vet can't figure out why. She isn't eating very much of her dry food. I have her wet food/ treats earlier today and she seemed OK. I was outside with...
Replies
11
Views
189
please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom