Please pray for ### to be given ...

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### to be given appropriate medical counsel and the required certificate. For healing and understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in Jesus Name to ask for your healing and understanding for ###. Please provide ### with the appropriate medical counsel and the required certificate. We pray that you would give ### the strength, courage, and wisdom to make the right decisions and to trust in your guidance. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray that I get to go to church more.
Replies
9
Views
26
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
169
Requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She has got a job offer abroad for which she needs a police clearance certificate from the local authorities which is a requirement for this job Lord Jesus please help her. Also requesting prayers for her to receive her letter of appointment and with that...
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom