Please pray for this problem of mine. ...

Have A Blessed Christmas! And Remember, Jesus, Is The Reason For The Season. The Best Gift Has Already Been Given, JESUS CHRIST
Prayer:
God I ask You In Jesus’ name as I prepare my heart for Christmas, may I focus on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Help me to always remember that I have already received the most wonderful Christmas gift—Your salvation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
184
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
95
Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,771
Members
650,725
Latest member
Ploytar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom