Please pray for the stopping of the project ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Pampanga Lord Jesus, calm the storm and stop every calamity threatening Pampanga. We rebuke destruction, flooding, fear, and danger in Your mighty name. Cover our families, homes, and loved ones with Your protection. Keep everyone safe and bring peace to our province. Have mercy on us...
Replies
13
Views
169
Dear Lord Jesus, I know your timing is always the best, but I would like you to please help me rather soon. Before the year ends with my TV project I wanna try to be able to help others be able to be stars God I’ve had enough of working in the sun at a zoo, disrespected cleaning up after animals...
Replies
11
Views
164
Dear Loed Jeussi, I think I could’ve started my project months ago like my ### works, but dear Lord, can you please let me do some filming sometime next month and complete it and then the month after submit it and maybe have a few other projects and ideas into this other Christian well known...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom