Cuwmyth
Servant
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with her funeral, the funeral video incident, and now her estate. Recently, while reviewing her accounts, I discovered that my sister had been withdrawing money from my mother’s accounts and selling stocks since the early stages of her stroke. Large amounts of cash were also transferred into my sister’s personal account, with financial activity continuing before and after my mother’s passing. As a result, nearly half of my mother’s cash assets were not included in the estate. Even more shocking, I only discovered last week that just four days after my mother passed away, her motorcycle had already been transferred into my sister-in-law’s name. My brother, sister, and sister-in-law all lived near my mother, while I have lived far away for many years. Because of the distance and the unequal access to information, I was kept in the dark about many things. The estate matter has now gone beyond what I can handle on my own, and I urgently need the help of the right attorney. Please pray that Jesus, in His mercy, will quickly provide an honest, professional, experienced, and trustworthy attorney to help us trace the flow of the assets and properly handle my mother’s estate. May God Himself take control of the entire process, provide the funds needed for legal fees, allow truth and justice to prevail, and protect my mother’s dignity. Please also pray that Jesus would sustain me in my physical and emotional exhaustion, giving me peace and strength so that I will no longer be overwhelmed by these circumstances. May the Lord Himself fight this battle for us, bring about a just outcome, and receive all the glory through everything that takes place. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.