please pray for the people who owes ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
please pray for the people who owe ### to make payments and also pray for ### for the ### to give ### exemption for all the modules ### applied for. Please pray that they will allow ### to do ### third year in the name of Jesus. ### pray for God's protection in ### relationship and all ### life in the name of Jesus.
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name "Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Help me to take steps closer to my destiny.

Bless me with excellent health, joy, peace, and prosperity. But most importantly bless me with a heart that loves You, and the mind and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer." In Jesus’ name I pray.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, to intervene. Some people owe me a lot of money, and despite trying my best, nothing seems to work. I have now surrendered everything to God and am trusting Him to help me. I am mentally exhausted.
Replies
8
Views
186
Pray for the evil, worthless, mean, selfish, jealous and insane ### ex-wife ### to stop harassing her innocent ex-husband ### for money, vehicles or valuables he doesn't owe her in ### where they reside in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
199
Some people have been stalking and gaslighting and harassing me for years. Stalking is against the law, but these people believe that they are above the law and that the law doesn't apply to them because they continue to stalk and harass me. I've tried to document the stalking and harassment but...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom