Please pray for the homeless this year. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a relative who is currently living in a homeless shelter. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
152
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
79
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom