Please pray for the healing of my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read entire post. There are a lot of prayer requests.Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see the specialist until ###. She's been stable ish but had started having diarrhea yesterday which is real bad because she's not...
Replies
12
Views
258
Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
232
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom