Please pray for the healing of my children. They are ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharon

Guest
Please pray for the healing of my children.

They are in need of healing of mind, body and spirit.

Please pray for me as well because I am tired

and have been waiting a long time.

Thank You

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to please pray for my children, currently they’re sick with coughing and wheezing. My youngest I feel like has it the worst at the moment. I am also asking for prayers for my niece, who was diagnosed with pneumonia recently, thankfully she has medicine...
Replies
8
Views
182
Lord I pray my children get used to his father and his relatives and provide circumstances he can take care of them the best because I cannot anymore. Please provide them the best relationship.
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear god bless that dotted my first child it's a girl in dotted that one in her name are ### change her last name to they in she lives at ### and yes dotted her because smoking cigarettes plan and yes dotted my hole children at ### got too of them another girl named ### and yes done have 2...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom