Please pray for the healing of a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Going to the dentist on Tuesday ###. The dentist is gonna try to save my tooth doing a root canal and after doing a bridge. Plz pray that he can save my tooth because implants are so expensive.
Replies
7
Views
255
please pray for me to heal gum and absent tooth . Get in good health and restoration. Peaceful sleep
Replies
13
Views
201
I've been having headaches and migraines for the past two months. It was never frequent before. Part of me thinks it's related to perimenopause, I've been receiving thyroid and DHA hormone treatments so far. I've been praying everyday that I may work full day (God DOES answer our prayers! I've...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom