Please Pray For ### That ### Pass The Reference Check In Jesus Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherSmokey

Beloved of All
Thank you for praying that I find a new home. I may have found one please pray that I pass the Reference and Credit Check. Please pray that I can move into this home and that I can get it, Please pray for me in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Dear prayer warriors, please pray for me. I keep having ups and downs. Seems like they are mainly downs. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska for a job. In August 2022, a contract was complete and it was time to move back to Texas. My wife...
Replies
9
Views
322
Right now I’m in ### on a journey to see my friends for Christmas on the other side of my state. I have to go over a mountain pass, which has threat of snow today, which could possibly close the pass down. Please pray that I can get over the pass before the snow comes. Also, please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom