Please pray for ### that ### has strength ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter praydeb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praydeb

Guest
Please pray for my ### that he has strength to acknowledge his wrongs, stay sober, and find strength in God. He had a preliminary hearing that your prayers helped, he will have another court date in a few weeks, pray for a good outcome.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
168
I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
272
Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom