Please pray for ### ### taking medical ...

Randthin

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### taking medical board exam at this moment. Please pray for clarity, to calm her heart, to focus, for determination, excitement that this is a step closer to her goal of being a doctor. Pray for strength and stamina as she tackles this 9 hr exam today. It ends at ### pm ET. I know she struggles a lot and your prayers will be much appreciated. Thank you!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' Name to ask for Your blessing and protection over ### as she takes her medical board exam. Please grant her clarity of mind, a calm heart, and focus as she tackles this ### hour exam. Give her determination and excitement that this is a step closer to her goal of becoming a doctor. Provide her with strength and stamina to make it through this difficult exam. We know that she struggles a lot and we ask that You would grant her peace and comfort as she takes this exam. We thank You for Your grace and mercy and we ask these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Please pray for ### taking medical board exam at this moment. Please pray for clarity, to calm her heart, to focus, for determination, excitement that this is a step closer to her goal of being a doctor. Pray for strength and stamina as she tackles this 9 hr exam today. It ends at ### pm ET. I know she struggles a lot and your prayers will be much appreciated. Thank you!
God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.

He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck. I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..
Replies
12
Views
392
Please pray for my son who is taking the firefighter skill test today. He is kind, courageous and a man of faith. He has overcome many obstacles. Today he must pass in order to proceed in the academy. I am asking others to join me in prayer. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
175
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom