Please pray for ###'s safe delivery of our ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter skm
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jesus name please deliver this family's child safely. Have all of them love and cherish each other for all their lives. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ###, a ###-year-old survivor of abuse who is ### weeks pregnant: for her protection, healing, safe delivery, and the health of her baby; for strength to continue her education, justice and accountability for the perpetrator, and for God to provide the financial, medical, emotional, and...
Replies
13
Views
190
My ### in labour room and her delivery is today. Kindly pray for safe and normal delivery.
Replies
11
Views
195
On the name of Jesus, I pray that my wife ### is in 9th month of pregnancy. Dear Jesus I am his husband not with my wife due to my financial problem, I have come to out of the state ###. Dear Jesus this month is very important the presence of a husband for a wife but what to do... It's our...
Replies
8
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom