Please pray for ###'s loneliness & suicidal thoughts. They ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###'s loneliness & suicidal thoughts. ### need encouragement & allow love in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In a dark place mentally. Thinking of committing suicide. Please pray for ###. Depression, worthlessness, loneliness.
Replies
8
Views
168
Prayer Warriors, would you please pray for my daughter? She is a saved Christian, age ###, unmarried, heartbroken and ashamed. ### desires a marriage to a Godly man and for them both to raise a family together. ### is discouraged and her tears flow so frequently. ### has prayed for this for over...
Replies
13
Views
375
Father please help I am battling suicidal thoughts I think God is not hearing my prayers it's been years I'm tired. I can't do this anymore, why do I have to be born in this life just to suffer and be in pain.
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom