Please pray for ###'s jaw, breathing ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm having trouble breathing and I'm wheezing. This is happening over and over. I been to the emergency room but they been giving me steroids but not enough like normally. Please pray this stop immediately. Pray the nebulizer i have here can resolve the issue. I also have a...
Replies
11
Views
197
Praying that ###'s breathing will get back to normal, having a very hard time breathing. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
215
My friend's breathing still isn't better. Praying that the breathing will get completely back to normal. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom