Please pray for ###'s health. tomorrow ...

I'm ### week pregnant. Please pray for my baby's health. Tomorrow I'm going for tests. Please all pray for me and my baby's health.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
I'm ### week pregnant. Please pray for my baby's health. Tomorrow I'm going for tests. Please all pray for me and my baby's health.
Lord bless baby and mom with perfect health and Jesus in their hearts. Let this baby know Jesus is Lord from first understanding and I love You Lord! Congratulations ###.
 
I'm ### week pregnant. Please pray for my baby's health. tomorrow I'm going for tests. please all pray for me and my baby's health.
I pray that your baby will be okay. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I'm ### week pregnant. Please pray for my baby's health. Tomorrow I'm going for tests. Please all pray for me and my baby's health.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
220
Hello i am a ### year old ###. I was married to my high school sweetheart. He was the first man in my life.. after my divorce I gave myself two years to heal and when I was ready for love again, the man I was with, cheated on me and contracted an STI.. which is herpes.. I have a doctor...
Replies
14
Views
56
My father was recently diagnosed with an ### issue. Please pray for my father’s ### problem to go away and for him to heal completely. Please pray that God heals him completely and for him to be in good health again. Please pray for him I’m really scared as his daughter 🥺🙏
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom