Please pray for ###'s health, his ...

Nymonantys

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###'s health, his business, and for ### for a permanent job at ###. Also for our finances...
 
Friend I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Please pray for my husband's health, his business and for me for a permanent job at Department of Justice..Also for our finances...
I am praying and believing with you that God will grant your husband good health and bless him in business, I pray Lord everything he touches is blessed in Jesus name, I pray that you grant her a permanent job at dep of Justice because you are a God grants us our hearts desire. In Jesus name
 
Iam praying and believing with you that God will grant your husband good health and bless him in business, I pray Lord everything he touches is blessed in Jesus name, I pray that you grand ### a permanent job at dep of ### because you are a God grants us our hearts desire. In Jesus name
Amen & Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
148
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom