Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray that God will soften ### heart, help him to be slow to anger, whatever evil spirits that are on and around him that God will remove, that he will give his life to Jesus Christ, be a great man of God so he can be a better father, son, partner, brother, uncle, and friend...
Replies
19
Views
875
My fiance has some anger issues and here lately he's been getting upset and mad at me because I don't want to have sex until we're married if he doesn't start to respect my relationship with Christ and follow him also and keep his commandments I may have to leave him and I do not want to do that...
Replies
10
Views
584
Jesus please let my anger subside. Everything makes me so mad and I keep getting severely upset and it is harming my health and upsetting myself and everyone else. Please let the landlord move the mess they left on our yard and next door and of people do move in next door, please let them be...
Replies
8
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom