Please pray for quick healing of my ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for quick healing of my friend and her family members who are all sick with maybe a cold or? anyway, please pray for them, thanks so very kindly. AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
 
Please pray for quick healing of my friend and her family members who are all sick with maybe a cold or? anyway, please pray for them, thanks so very kindly. AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement for your friend and her family in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for quick healing of my friend and her family members who are all sick with maybe a cold or? anyway, please pray for them, thanks so very kindly. AMEN. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my infection, pain and sleep troubles go away and very quickly. thanks very! kindly. in the name of Jesus amen. Take care!!! everyone.
Replies
14
Views
239
My ###-year-old nephew ### is not well and has a fever. Please pray for his fever healing in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
196
Father God, I’m asking for prayers for my ###. Her throat hurts and she feels tired and achy. Have mercy on her and heal her in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom