Please pray for protection and healing of the ###'s and ###'s

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
149
Pray for protection over me, and my family going forward, Pray that God will remove the inner stress and fear. Pray that he will take care of every matter in a probate, that the lawyer I talk to will contact the probate officer. finances. Pray that God will lead me and my children and the...
Replies
6
Views
262
"Dear prayer team, Appointment with a new doctor: Pray for my upcoming appointment with a new doctor next week, a path I believe God has opened for me after a long time of prayer. My body and soul are completely exhausted, and I need God's full intervention, healing, and restoration. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom