Please pray for protection and healing for ###

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I am ###. Your Son. Your disciple. I humbly ask for Your Divine Healing and Protection. Lord, please bless my heart , my brain, my kidney, my liver , the blood that runs through my body. Please Lord heal me . Take away all my medical anxiety. Shower me with Your Blood. May you take away...
Replies
12
Views
72
Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
151
Pray for protection over me, and my family going forward, Pray that God will remove the inner stress and fear. Pray that he will take care of every matter in a probate, that the lawyer I talk to will contact the probate officer. finances. Pray that God will lead me and my children and the...
Replies
6
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom