Please pray for protection and healing for ###

Lord Jesus protect ### according to Psalm 91. I pray that he takes refuge in you Lord. Heal his soul and give him peace, favor, and love. Remove any feelings of shame, guilt, and disgrace. I pray that Luke 1:25 over him God. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus protect her according to Psalm 91. I pray that he takes refuge in you Lord. Heal his soul and give him peace, favor, and love. Remove any feelings of shame, guilt, and disgrace. I pray that Luke 1:25 over him God. Amen.
Thank you for your beautiful prayer~ God bless you!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
129
Pray for protection over me, and my family going forward, Pray that God will remove the inner stress and fear. Pray that he will take care of every matter in a probate, that the lawyer I talk to will contact the probate officer. finances. Pray that God will lead me and my children and the...
Replies
6
Views
260
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom