Please pray for people to stay safe ...

Heavenly Father You have created the earth snow, rain, cold, hot All the season, weathers are all your gift During this cold give protection to all especially to those who are ### and those who are ###. Father take control over the weather Have mercy on the people and animals in Jesus Name we pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer to stay safe in a respite I'm in at ###. I feel demons will try to stop my peace, My heavenly father God and Jesus Christ will be given me but I would love it to be longer so I don't end up back in a rewinding time jinx for bad things to happen me going back to jail. Guard and...
Replies
9
Views
338
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
303
people think really lowly of ### please ask God and Jesus to do the impossible and help ###
Replies
6
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom