Please pray for ###. ### need ...

Please pray for me. I need divine direction for my life. I need financial breakthrough and all round turnaround in all areas of my life.
I prayed for this, in Jesus name you will be blessed and miracles will happen in your life. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi pray for ###. God makes a way for another job and make way for her provisional needs. As she really needs God's help. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
8
Views
101
Please God I need my medicine so I can eat please help me with this. Ask my wife to help me. I'm sorry to be selfish but I really need it. I pray in faith with gratitude and believe God's will prevail. Thank You God. In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
281
Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom