jorgelor

Prayer Warrior
Brothers and Sisters I ask you to pray for me and My Job! what turned to be a minor mistake now it is being blown out of proportion. I come into work every day I don't call out, I haven't had a vacation in over ### years and whenever I do take time off it's only to have Surgery or a Procedure. I pride myself in doing my Job correctly and I also do the billing for my Job in the Hospital and this year alone I have saved my Hospital over $### and I never get any recognition for it just whenever I make the slightest mistake! I know the enemy is trying to kill me, but GOD is on my side and I know he fights my Battles! please pray for me and I pray to bless my enemies and those that are Against me! God already defeated Satan and as long as I praise God every day The enemy can't touch me! I pray for calm and Peace and God's Grace!

In Jesus name I pray Amen!!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus mighty Name. Amen
But also please do ask for forgiveness for your mistake, even if it's only a minor one. The Lord loves you so much! He honours all the extra work you do even if others don't. I know it is very frustrating but we need to be content with the Lord only. I'm struggling too, but it is the truth. God bless
 
I prayed for this in Jesus mighty Name. Amen
But also please do ask for forgiveness for your mistake, even if it's only a minor one. The Lord loves you so much! He honors all the extra work you do even if others don't. I know it is very frustrating but we need to be content with the Lord only. I'm struggling too, but it is the truth. God bless
I asked for forgiveness this morning.
 
Then I declare you are forgiven in Jesus Name. Read Romans 5. I love this chapter so much and since you just asked for forgiveness it fits perfectly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### cut my hours and then blocked me from taking a job I had lined up elsewhere. He say he needs me, yet he only wants me to work two days a week. God, please vindicate me and set things right. Please pray that the ### cannot create a record of my mistakes. Please pray that there won't be a...
Replies
15
Views
367
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
201
i have to go hospital in the month of sept please pray for me ###
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom