Please Pray For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shigeko143

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult time. Here is the redacted version of your request:

I'm going through a hard time after my son just passed away last week. ### and I fought last night and he left me. Please pray for the return of my husband, help him to understand how much I need him right now. Place a hedge of thorns around him and save my marriage. I pray he forgives me, God softens his heart and returns him to me.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
DEAR LORD BLESS THIS MARRIAGE AND RENEW TIHS LOVE AND ###'S HUSBAND TO SEE THAT ### NEEDS HIS STRENGTH AND NEEDS HIM FOR COMFORT AND SUPPORT GOD BLESS YOU ### I AM PRAYING FOR YOU
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
222
Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
103
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom