Please pray for my wife ### ### we are separated from ### yrs 😭

I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family facing challenges after relocating to Canada. The individual is concerned about their wife's desire for divorce and the impact on their young daughter. They are seeking prayers for reconciliation and for their daughter's need for a family...
Replies
6
Views
380
My fiance will be 65 this year and I will be 64. We both have been retired since 2016. We each live in our own homes. We both lost our previous spouses. I have no children and he has 5 adult children; 4 of which were foster care children that were adopted as babies or toddlers. The 2 adult...
Replies
6
Views
292
I just had my baby 6 weeks ago. I had my husbands family visit in the hospital the day after. I didn’t want visitors as I did not feel great, but I did it to appease my husband. He was excited to show his baby. 1 week postpartum was thanksgiving, I had postpartum hypertension that got really...
Replies
8
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom