Please pray for my wife ### she has ...

Simpald

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my wife, she has fibroids; she did miscarriage because of fibroids. I believe that distance is not a barrier.
 
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my wife and her back pain we are always worried when she has back pain because she has ckd like I think she twisted it wrong yesterday please please pray the pain goes away she such an amazing woman she don’t deserve to be in pain. We have so many plans
Replies
7
Views
159
Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom