Please pray for my wife. She as ...

Please pray for my ###. She has asthma, a calcified fracture in her neck, nausea, and has been light-headed. All of these conditions have been flared up as of late and she gets discouraged. Please pray for healing from her afflictions and give her a sense of hope and encouragement. Pray that I will be a Godly husband and be empathetic. Give me the courage to be persuasive with her to get medical help if needed.
Hello, friend. I’m sorry to hear about your ###’s health condition. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for your ### and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to touch your ### with His healing hand and surround her with His strength during this time. I’ll also pray for you, that He may give you His wisdom and guidance as you take care of your ###. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for her immediate healing as I don't have any alternative apart from divine healing as the other healing alternatives have failed and we are out of funds. She's having dizziness and being weak and can't do even small home chores so I have to do all the work alone. We have also 5 little...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,963
Messages
16,805,438
Members
650,436
Latest member
Giesarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom