Please pray for my very sick ###. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my very sick friend. ~A very quick recovery for her and for much improved overall health for her thanks so kindly ### Amen. thanks again. God blessss....
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in Jesus Name, asking for Your healing and restoration for our dear friend who is very sick. We pray for a quick recovery and for her overall health to be greatly improved. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your loving kindness. We ask these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

My prayers are with you!
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters please pray for almighty God to heal my dear mother ### ### from heart disease lung problems breathing etc and weakness and tiredness in her body we need a miracle prayer to almighty God to cure her from all these sickness in her body nothing is impossible for almighty...
Replies
7
Views
367
Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
180
Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom