Please pray for my upcoming ### Polce ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
140
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
219
Praise the Lord I'm ###, I'm going to give my neet exam which is on ### I have my prayer request for my exam so that whatever I have prepared I could remember it and may the question comes from which I had learned so that by God's grace I can crack it and get a government college and I also pray...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom