please pray for my upcoming job that I had ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Servant
please pray for my upcoming job that I had to apply for. I claim this job in the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you claim it with me. I also pray for my upcoming sponsorship with my wife. Please lead me to the right people, and that this process is done quickly. I pray for my wife's job to lead her in the right direction, and that she has a job here in ### that the Lord brings her here to me. I pray for ### and my friends in the ### that they don't lose their jobs, but if they do to please Lord provide them a new and even better job. Thank you Lord. I pray the Lord's blessings on myself, my wife and all our family...I pray for our emotional, physical, financial, spiritual, and mental blessings on us all abundantly and overflowing. thank you Lord Jesus. I love you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
165
Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
138
Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom