Please Pray for my tomorrow interview.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It was only a few months later that I started writing about prayer issues. I lost my job for about a year and came to India from the Gulf without a job. There is a company interview in Kuwait tomorrow in India .I am going for that interview. Please pray for the interview to be successful, to pass the medical test and to join the company in Kuwait. Pray for workplace situations and colleagues to be in my favor. My wife won the government exam and qualified, please pray for entry to work soon. At home, my mother and my wife get into fights, for no reason, and as a result lose their peace of mind. Pray for perfect peace. Physical illnesses within me, minor pain in the chest, irritation of the chin and jawbone, small lumps behind the ears, obesity, depression, panic attacks, and discomfort in the hands. Pray that all these ailments be completely disposed of. Pray for life in the flesh, in the Spirit, in purity, in courage, in the power of eclipses.

It was only a few months later that I started writing about prayer issues. I lost my job for about a year and came to India from the Gulf without a job. There is a company interview in Kuwait tomorrow in India .I am going for that interview. Please pray for the interview to be successful, to pass the medical test and to join the company in Kuwait. Pray for workplace situations and colleagues to be in my favor. My wife won the government exam and qualified, please pray for entry to work soon. At home, my mother and my wife get into fights, for no reason, and as a result lose their peace of mind. Pray for perfect peace. Physical illnesses within me, minor pain in the chest, irritation of the chin and jawbone, small lumps behind the ears, obesity, depression, panic attacks, and discomfort in the hands. Pray that all these ailments be completely disposed of. Pray for life in the flesh, in the Spirit, in purity, in courage, in the power of eclipses.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for you. I recommend that you do have the lumps behind your ear checked out. I had a growing one last year behind my ear that was becoming painful and decided to go the emergency room of a nearby hospital. My face also had begun to puff out like I was punched in a fist fight. I'm glad I did as it turn out to be an infection, and was immediately treated. I highly suggest you seek medical attention right away.

We shall surely pray for your ailments and for your job interview

Lord we pray for success at this interview and with the medical exam. In Jesus name. Amen.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom