Please pray for my ### to be strong and loving

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
11
Views
125
Please strong prayers for my son ###. Please ask God to heal him mind and body and please ask God to not let ### have lost more weight. Oh Dear God my Father in Heaven. Please let him have gained and not lost weight. Please let him be healthy and happy and bless tomorrow and the day after at his...
Replies
13
Views
191
Please pray that my heart will be strong against temptation, so strong that I can be free of a pornography addiction. Please also pray that my heart may be on fire for Jesus Christ and that I may read my Bible more. Please pray that I can find a wife that I can build a God honouring relationship...
Replies
8
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom