Please pray for my son who is in ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcoronado

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son who is in ### and is trying to distance himself from gang activity and trying to change his life, please pray that the Lord will protect him from all harm. I am praying that the Lord will bring him home soon, so that he may be able to see his grandparents before the Lord calls them home. Thank you and may God Bless!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray for my son healing both physically and mentally from being shot from behind. He is in Trauma ICU. He’s traumatized and thinks everyone is trying to kill him. The doctors are keeping him incubated to treat him. He has had several surgeries. After each surgery he gets paranoia and...
Replies
10
Views
349
Last evening a cop from near by station came with a complaint asking for ###. The complaint is that he is taken jewel from a child and refusing to give. When I confronted him he says he is not at all involved in this.. after hearing this he didn't come home last night. Please pray for him and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom