Please pray for my son ### and Wife ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
Please pray for my son ### and Wife ###'s marriage, they need a touch from God. I ask that Jesus touch my son and heal his heart and mind, from any mental issues that are an issue in their marriage. I pray that he starts to talk to his wife as a true husband should with love and peace in his voice and words, in Jesus name Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
295
My ### and his ### are considering separation.There is big gap in their married life.They have no children.They have hurts against each other.Only a Miracle and Mercy from God can save the marriage.Oh my God please go into their lives and minds.Help them to forgive their hurts .Guide them and...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom