Please pray for my situation. I have invested ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have invested a lot of money in the share market and have bought shares of HDFC Bank. Now I am facing heavy loss. Please all of you pray for ###, Lord, take ### out of this misery because the prayers of religious people are necessary, Lord.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
479
I have invested a lot and sacrificed everything to build a career so that I can provide for my family..but for past 9 years ..I have gained nothing but loses and 100s of unimaginable obstacles that was out of my control..I keep thinking this is a test ..there is something God will give at the...
Replies
8
Views
305
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom