Please pray for my sister who started a seasonal ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
283
Please pray for my sister ### who has ### that has spread throughout her body. We know that God is able to miraculously bring healing. Thank you.
Replies
16
Views
240
Please pray for my sister ### who is in ### in critical condition.lord Jesus heal her in your name
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom