Please pray for my siblings who need jobs. Also for my parents' home to get some repairs. And please pray for the USA and our leaders. Thank you and God bless.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Hello again,
I wish I had better news regarding the abuse from my sibling ###, but he continues to harass, insult, and emotionally abuse me. I mentioned before about how he filed charges about "financial explotitation" of Mom on my part, first with Office Of Aging and then with an attorney...
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...